Get more Real Estate Business!
Pre-qualify Prospects and Referring Partners so you get more Real Estate Business
1) Cooperate: When speaking with them, are they amiable and willing to cooperate? Although they may be facing challenges because of today’s market or because of credit issues, that is fine, but if they get belligerent or angry with you, you do not have to work with them.
2) Plea for Help: Do they want to be helped? Find out their “hurt” and show them how your product or service is the “cure”
3) Realistic: Do they have realistic expectations? Does the prospect realize that the current value of their home may not be the same as it was few years ago? If financing is involved, do buyer prospects realize that loan programs are not the same today as they were 2 years ago.
4) Conversation: Are they willing to have a conversation with you? Do they even answer the phone or have they been avoiding you for weeks? Are they short with you and give clipped, one word answers or do they at least provide a little dialogue? Follow the rule of three, once you have left them 3 messages if they do not respond throw them away and move on.
5) Action: Do they want to move forward anytime within the next 2-14 days? Are they motivated and ready to move forward now?
Qualifying your prospective clients quickly and effectively is a skill that is sure to bring you massive success in any industry. Source: propertysolutions123.com
Posted on August 13, 2014, in AGENT TRAINING, LOAN SPECIALIST, QUICK TIPS and tagged closing, cost, get more business, Loan, mortgage, prequalify, prospect, Real estate, yourloaninthevalley.com. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.