Monthly Archives: January 2017
Here are 16 things that you can do to increase your closings in 2017:
- Increase your activity on social media sites.
- Make a marketing or social media calendar
- Adhere to a regular prospecting schedule.
- Join a networking or business professionals group.
- Create a blog.
- Employ pay-per-click advertising.
- Create landing pages to attract prospective home sellers.
- Hold an open house.
- Boost an upcoming event on Facebook.
- Maintain or update your CRM.
- Send out regular email drip campaigns
- Attend local marketing or broker caravan sessions.
- Read a book or listen to an audio book.
- Attend meetings or courses to stay current on local and state contracts and real estate policies.
- Find a mastermind partner.
- Outsource annoying and time-consuming tasks. (For example, hire a transaction coordinator, a virtual assistant, or a short sale processor.)
Your Loan in the Valley