Want to earn more money in 2017?
Here are 16 things that you can do to increase your closings in 2017:
- Increase your activity on social media sites.
- Make a marketing or social media calendar
- Adhere to a regular prospecting schedule.
- Join a networking or business professionals group.
- Create a blog.
- Employ pay-per-click advertising.
- Create landing pages to attract prospective home sellers.
- Hold an open house.
- Boost an upcoming event on Facebook.
- Maintain or update your CRM.
- Send out regular email drip campaigns
- Attend local marketing or broker caravan sessions.
- Read a book or listen to an audio book.
- Attend meetings or courses to stay current on local and state contracts and real estate policies.
- Find a mastermind partner.
- Outsource annoying and time-consuming tasks. (For example, hire a transaction coordinator, a virtual assistant, or a short sale processor.)
Your Loan in the Valley
Posted on January 17, 2017, in AGENT TRAINING, QUICK TIPS and tagged earn more money, Increase income, loans, Melissa Zabala, mortgage, Real estate, Real Estate Agent, your Loan in the VAlley. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.