Monthly Archives: May 2017
Try these 4 proven seller lead gen real estate marketing ideas:
- Leverage Your Buyers
To generate solid referrals, strike while the iron is hot! After you hand over the keys, show your buyers you appreciate them and provide great follow-up to help solicit referrals.
- Offer your buyers a small congratulatory closing gift (and be creative!)
- Include a small stack of your business cards and ask your buyers to share them with anyone who may be in need of an agent
- Since closing is a hectic time, follow up with your buyers in a week to thank them again – and remind them that you’d love any referrals
Referrals from past clients may not guarantee you seller leads, but this is a great way to open that channel with minimal effort.
- Go After For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Listings
90% of sellers who attempt to sell their own property aren’t able to complete the transaction. This is typically due to some combination of inexperience, limited resources, poor marketing and overpricing.
Trying to sell a home is extremely stressful, especially when you don’t have a background in real estate – presenting a great opportunity for you to come in and save the day! Look up FSBO listings on Craigslist and reach out to offer your services – perhaps a free consultation – to take full advantage of this technique.
- Contact Sellers with Expired Listings
Why do listings expire? Much like we discussed with FSBO properties, it’s typically because the expired listing is overpriced or is not being marketed well. Once again, you have the opportunity to step in and save the day.
In contrast to the FSBO method, you’ll need to rely on your MLS to pull a list of expired listings. Sellers with expired listings may already be working with another agent – but considering that the listing is still on the market and unsold, they may be motivated to explore all options.
Reach out to the seller to let them know that you can help them with their stalled listing. Come up with a game plan on how you will generate exposure for the listing. If the plan is good and pricing is in line with expectations, you may well find yourself representing the seller moving forward!
- Search for Leads on Facebook
Facebook has done a lot to improve their search functionality, specifically in building out the detail with which you can search for people, places and things from your profile page. Did you know that you’re able to look up keywords and locations in the search box at the top of your Facebook profile? Give it a try! If you type in your city along with a few keywords associated with selling a home – things like packing, house hunting or moving, you may very well find individuals in your extended network who could qualify as seller leads.
Your Loan in the Valley
Nada más tienes que definir como te vas a diferenciar de más de 1 billón de páginas web dedicadas a bienes raíces. ¿Suena fácil verdad?
No te preocupes, vamos a darte algunos consejos que con algo de persistencia, te llevarán al éxito.
- Investiga lo básico del SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Es muy importante que antes de poner tus cartas a jugar entiendas lo básico de cómo los sistemas de búsqueda en internet funcionan.
- Escribe contenido valioso que pueda ser realmente de utilidad para tu cliente.
- Crea perfiles en tu website de los vecindarios en los que estas enfocado. Después de todo, ¿quien sabe de estas áreas más que tú?
- Escribe tu biografía haciéndote ver como el experto que eres.
- Crea videos informativos, profesionales y divertidos que puedas conectar con tu sistema de marketing.
- A menos que hayas vivido debajo de una roca los 10 años pasados, no tenemos que mencionarte lo importante que son las redes sociales hoy en día.
Ahora sí, con esta información y tu creatividad estas listo para empezar a darle un funcionamiento adecuado a tu website. ¡Manos a la obra!
Your Loan in the Valley